- Website URL
- YouTube Video
- Google Maps Location
- App Store Download
- iTunes Link
- Plain Text
- Telephone Number
- Skype Call
- SMS Message
- Email Address
- Email Message
- Contact Details
- Digital Business Card
- Event (VCALENDAR)
- Wi-Fi Login (Android Only)
- PayPal Buy Now Link
- Color and contrast: Color for the body of QR code should be bright and contrast with the background, e.g. yellow on even white background would doubtfully be readable at all.
- Essential areas: There are several areas in QR code that are especially essential and should be changed with a great caution. It is 3 squares on the corners and one dot surrounded with wight square on the left side.
- Long text: If you decide to code a long link or long chunk of text, the capability of changes decreases greatly, because the number of essential areas increases. We would recommend using the dynamic link option for such a case.
- scan your QR code by another scanner from our list
- print it and then try to scan again.
We are working on our discount system for our regular clients. Currently, we provide discounts on personal request. The updated system will be available before 1st of April, 2016.
- double-check your information, especially if you are not using the dynamic link option,
- check wether you are happy with current readability,
- print several samples (see 12) and try scan-ability.
It is possible if you have specified the dynamic link option in your order. Otherwise, there is no way to change the link/info after printing.
No, the QR code’s life doesn’t have any limits.
No, we don’t put any ads into your code. However, your customers could see the ads from scanners.
Unfortunately, no. Ads’ are controlled by developers of scanners. We couldn’t influence ads’ presence in apps, nor ads’ content.
- QR barcode scanner by WB Development Team
- QR Droid Code scanner
- Manatee scanner
- Barcode scanner by SMobile factory
- Tapmedia scanner and QR code scanner by ping gong